Awesome photos! You guys have done a great job over keeping the blog updated. Truly an experience that will last a lifetime if too much hasn't gone lost in the "Purple Haze!" Weather update for Chicago... 9 degrees this morning with a wind chill below zero! OMFG A far cry from your paradise. Don't forget about the little people in Chicago. Peace and love. Be safe.
and you do not know what it will bring back... a new life, a new friend, a new love, a new country" -anais nin
welcome to our home away from home. we've decided to join forces and create one super-blog to share with friends and family... and here it is. we will both be adding posts and pictures along the way and of course we'd love to hear from you so please leave news/ gossip/ general love from home.
3 comments:
Hell yeah! Tiger. Is. Gooooood.
I not gonna say I miss you, because then I'd have to write it on all the comments I leave.
And oh, there will be many.
MISS YOU KELTON!!
Yesssssss Tiger...let's drink!
Awesome photos! You guys have done a great job over keeping the blog updated. Truly an experience that will last a lifetime if too much hasn't gone lost in the "Purple Haze!" Weather update for Chicago... 9 degrees this morning with a wind chill below zero! OMFG A far cry from your paradise. Don't forget about the little people in Chicago. Peace and love. Be safe.
Post a Comment