Its true...Tat and I have had a bad case of the sausage toe since arrival. The amounts of sweat are immeasurable...and noticeably more than all others we see pass by. Filthy sweating American trash.
On another note, the showers and bathrooms here have quite the bond...literally they are in the same 3 by 3 stall. Upon realizing this set-up I wasn't convinced I would like it that much...but it has proven to be just fine.
I had my first scare of the feel bad blues. Wasn't too bad, just felt like I was swallowing razor blades for the past two days and had my throat and mouth swell to an abnormal size. All better now...don't have any clue what caused it, and I am sure there are more experiences of this nature to come.
Communicating has been really easy for the most part..although from time to time you catch yourself thinking...wait, what did I just say yes to?
Monkeys are crazy and lizards are cool...not too may bugs for the time being...but have an eerie feeling that will change in the near future. We sleep in sweat boxes and swell upon rising...we laugh at not knowing most of what we see and have only been flicked off by one random stranger.
All and all...things are tremendous! Anchor Man is playing in the background of our hostel right now..and for those of you who know me...this means I am home. I send my love to all!
Monday, November 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
hi,
I miss you but i'm glad you have sausage toes. in fact that sounds delicious. I would eat them if they were here. Ryan sent the movies back.
love,
Klaus
I guess there could be worse things than sausage toes. I'm glad to hear you're feeling better. Love ya, mom
Hi Kelly, Really enjoyed these pics, keep them coming. Sounds like you're having a good time. Love you much, Grandma Jo
Post a Comment